SMART QC WEBINAR
Our Smart-QC webinar is a great way to see the software in action and learn more about how it can help your organization achieve operational excellence in your QC laboratories.
- Planning, Scheduling & COQ in QC Laboratories
- Dashboard & KPI in Quality Operation
- Batch Record Documentation Errors Reduction & Efficiency Management
To register for our Planning, Scheduling & Cost of Quality (COQ) in QC Laboratories webinar, please email email@example.com
- Introduction, Goals and Objectives
- Building blocks to achieve operation excellence in QC Laboratories
- Smart-QC: Approach to Resource Modeling and Scheduling in QC Laboratories
- Smart-QC Demonstration: Reports / Key Performance Indicators / COQ
- Case Study
- Summary and Q&A
During the Webinar, we will demonstrate how Smart-QC addresses all of the following questions:
- What is the impact of volume changes, mix changes, new products on QC?
- What is the training road map to best meet future demands?
- What is the expected work-load based on the new schedule?
- What is the impact of a second and third shift?
- What percent of time does the analyst spend on admin., preparation, set-ups, calculations?
- What is the analyst value added vs. non value added percentage?
- What is the campaign effect on QC efficiencies?
- Who should perform these tests ,when, in what order, and grouping?
- What is the expected overtime / backlog this month?
- How many tests were completed, what was my analyst’s efficiency, what was my turn-around time and schedule adherence
- What are my KPIs showing me?
- What is the resource cost per product?