The Smart Choice for a Lab Efficiency Management Platform and the most robust platform for QC Laboratories
Smart-QC is a web based resource planning and scheduling software designed specifically for QC laboratories. Smart-QC provides a critical management tool that will be used as a foundation and efficient infrastructure for long-term strategic planning and growth. It was designed to effectively manage the dynamic and complex QC environment.
- Smart-QC today is deployed in over 100 labs worldwide and it is used by 9 of the top 15 largest companies in the industry.
- Working with the various customers and labs types, we have developed a structured approach to implement the system in 8-16 weeks
- Smart-QC is implemented in a variety of labs such as Small Molecular, Biologic, API, Contract Labs, Generic, Consumer, Medical Devices, Injectable, Research, and Development labs.
- Smart-QC is deployed in labs with various sizes from 10-15 analysts for the entire QC department to labs with 100-400 analysts and ALL TEST & REVIEW assignments are fully automated by our proprietary scheduling algorithm.
- Fast track Implementation Module called WIZARD that provides the user with a point and click platform to implement Smart-QC quickly as well as concurrently by multiple sites. It allows corporate view in terms of progress and remaining activities for each of the site in the process of data collection.
- Rich library of over 30 video clips and dozens of PDF exportable to help existing and new users as well as administrators’ functions.
Contact us to learn more : email@example.com
- To register to our webinar, please click here
- To read a case study please click here
- To review our Smart-QC presentation, please click here
- To view our Compliance Management Solution (Smart-QA) please click here
- To see a DEMO, please click here
- Read our article: Resource Planning in QC Laboratories, in the Jan/Feb 2012 issue of Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine click here
- Read about Resource Scheduling in QC Laboratories - Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine Sept 2012 click here
- Read about Resource Scheduling in QC Laboratories, in the November/December 2012 issue of Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine click here
- Lean Manufacturing: Which Lean approaches and tools are best suited for the Pharmaceutical Industry By Rafi Maslaton - Pharmaceutical Processing (Go to Page-16 or Click on Lean Strategies on the E-Cover) click here
Smart-QC AT A GLANCE: KEY MODULES
Our solutions are hosted on Amazon Cloud, one of the most flexible, scalable and reliable cloud providers
Our technical support is available to help you troubleshoot any issue and address challenges post implementation
Implementation support, integration and post go-live help you achieve operational excellence
Go-Live in 12-16 weeks using our Data Collection Wizard
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
We implemented Smart-QC in our largest lab which supports several sites, as this is the most feasible way for us to schedule over 150 analysts on a daily basis. We are using the efficiency management module and “right-first-time” as part of our quarterly and yearly review in assessing our resource performance. We have reduced our standard by 15% since system implementation and it is now fully integrated with our OPEX program and supply chain. - TEVA
We’ve been using Smart-QC for the past few years and have realized that when we are pressed to improve efficiency, one of the most critical components of our success is having a planning and scheduling system to augment our LIMS system and provide much needed functionalities such as budgeting, next year plans, and more. - Pfizer
We selected Smart-QC after reviewing 17 different internal/external solutions and have implemented Smart-QC in less than 5 months in 5 of our key sites. We have 6 more sites coming live soon. Since implementation, we have seen significant improvement in throughput, cycle time reduction, and on-time delivery in the pilot sites. Smart-QC also continues to enhance our overall lab operational excellence. Most recently, we have integrated Smart-QC with our JJ-PS JNJ Lean/Six Sigma program to further enhance our overall performance. –Johnson & Johnson
Smart-QC was part of an overall corporate strategy to address the overall planning and scheduling processes in our QC Laboratories. Since the deployment of Smart-QC, we have realized a major reduction in cycle time and improvement in our on-time delivery. Our management team is using the Smart-QC executive dashboard on a weekly basis and we are using the planning module to enhance the overall network capacity. -Biogen